Security and risk specialists – not generalists
Redcore is not the standard, ‘one size fits all’ security and risk assessment provider. We are technology designers and implementers who understand online systems and their underlying technologies intricately, along with the broader policy, process and security environments.
We offer a deep layer of insight from experience gained designing and assessing systems for a range of high profile banks and other corporates and government clients.
- Technology experts with deep knowledge of cyber risks and mitigations
- In-depth architectural, design and technical expertise
- Detailed understanding of SOA and API security throughout the enterprise and across organisational boundaries
- Proactive strategists: helping you guard against future risks to online services
Effective risk management
Redcore are experts in identifying and managing online risks.
Services offered include:
- Risk assessments (AS/NZS ISO 31000, CRISC certified risk professionals)
- Security policy & plan development (ISO 27000, ISM, PSPF, Gatekeeper)
- Privacy impact assessments
- Security strategies, governance frameworks
- Security architecture (SABSA accredited architects)
- PKI in-a-box
- PCI DSS gap analyses and remediation
- Penetration testing
- Security reviews /health checks
- Security code reviews
- Data classification
- Security and privacy awareness training